Julia Elisabeth Cagin
Julia Cagin graduated from the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law (Yeshiva University) in May 2018. She interned for Cedeño Law Group, PLLC while in law school, and is now back after working at the Court Square Law Project.
While at the Court Square Law Project, a low-bono firm, Julia’s represented clients in various matrimonial, family law, and post judgment matters.
While in law school, Julia participated in Cardozo's Divorce Mediation Clinic where she mediated divorces, and did the Uncontested Divorce Project with Sanctuary for Families. She also did a Special Education Clinic with Bronx Legal Services, was a Notes Editor for Cardozo Journal of Conflict Resolution, and was the President of the Family Law Society. She also took an intensive class on Collaborative Family Law.
Julia has practiced in Supreme and Family Court throughout New York City.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- New York, 2019
- Yeshiva University Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York, New York
- J.D. - 2018
- Muhlenberg College , Allentown , Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 2014
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York County Lawyers' Association, Member, 2018 to Present
- New York Women's Bar Association, Member, 2018 to Present
- New York City Bar, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Square Law Project , Attorney Fellow, 2018 to 2021
Fraternities and Sororities
- Phi Mu
Specialties and Certifications
- Certificate in Alternative Dispute Resolution
Current Employment Position