Kathleen Goodfellow brings over two decades of matrimonial and family law experience to the firm. She has worked in prestigious firms in both New York and California, as well as her own firm in Nyack, New York, where she successfully advocated, litigated and negotiated on behalf of her clients in cases involving custody, support, prenuptial agreements, postnuptial agreements, division of high net-worth assets, business valuation matters, division of high net-worth assets, step-parent adoptions, spousal maintenance and equitable distribution.
Kathleen’s commitment and dedication to her clients combined with her professional and courteous style result in successful outcomes and gratified clients. She is mindful that individuals and families who are facing divorce and separation experience emotional and financial changes and difficulty. She recognizes that each case is different and each client has specific needs and is prepared to zealously litigate or negotiate to achieve her client’s goals.
Prior to her admission to the California Bar, Kathleen was a law clerk with the U.S. Attorney’s Office, Criminal Trial Division in San Diego, California.
Licenses & Affiliations:
- New York Bar – Member (Admitted 2000)
- California Bar – Member (Admitted 1992)
- Bar of the U.S. Supreme Court (Admitted 2006)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- Rockland County Women’s Bar – Member and former President
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section
- New York State Bar Association – Member
- Independent Judicial Election Qualification Commission, 9th Judicial District